Task and Responsibilities
- Daily operation and monitoring of 33 kV, 11 kV, 415V, DDUPS and Emergency System healthiness.
- Support trouble shooting of electrical distribution system.
- Perform electrical switchgear switching operations after fault rectification.
- Liaise with Sustio Engineer/ local authority during power interruption.
- Power monitoring/tracking – report update.
- Documentation of defects rectification, Loto permit, Hot Work Permit, WAP and PM reports updating.
- Report to Sustio shift leader (as for electrical technical matter refer Sustio Electrical System Engineer).
Education: SPM level
Working Experience: > 2 years
Professional Requirement: at least got AO chargeman certificate.