- Work From Home (Permanent Arrangement)
- Young, energetic and supportive team!
- Diversified and inclusive culture, integrity and high performance
The Interpreter is responsible for handling video calls on demand and renders the meaning of conversations in the consecutive mode of interpretation between American Sign Language and English.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Renders correct concepts and meaning between American Sign Language and English following complexity, clarity, tone, and style from one language into another.
- Provide strict renditions of the messages for every detail of the conversation.
- Employs good customer service and communication skills, clear enunciation, pronunciation, pleasant and professional voice, and polite expressions.
- Follows instruction of clients, manage the flow of call and avoid taking over during conversation, as well as avoid interaction with the limited English speaker person without the client’s permission.
- Minimum fulfilling 160 working hours/ month
- Candidate needs to be able to work in Rotational Shift, 80% of the roster is Night Shift/ Midnight Shift
- Near Native fluency in English in terms of verbal, written & comprehension skills
- Advance level in American Sign Language
- Work from home, no relocation needed
- Open for Malaysia, Singapore, Macau, Taiwan, Philippines & Vietnam nationality to apply