You are responsible to secure new business, maintain a relationship with current clients and achieve GP/Volume targets as agreed upon hiring. This role serves in a sales capacity and communicates with both customer and carrier contacts. Responsible for building and maintaining customer relationship, assessing client specific needs, promoting and selling the services and maintaining sales goals and objectives.
- Represent company to get new accounts, prospect new customers and follow up existing customers
- Provide Sales support, assist with reporting and analysis
- Collaboration between internal and external parties to provide excellent customer service and achieve customer satisfaction
- Achieve volumes and targets
- Keep a track of completion activities and provide market information
- Language allowance
- 13th Month bonus
- Performance Bonus
- Medical insurance ，dental & optical allowance
- Attractive training and promotion
- Diversity & multi racial culture
- Excellent in Mandarin(MUST) + English(MUST) in terms of verbal, written and comprehension to support Singapore Market
- Minimum 1 year experience in Telesales
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent / SPM with minimum 6 months experience in Telesales / Sales related role
Who is Teleperformance Malaysia?
Teleperformance in Malaysia is a multilingual hub that supports services in more than with 4 sites in Penang and Kuala Lumpur with more than 3,400 full-time employees today. Teleperformance in Malaysia is also Great Place to Work (GPTW) certified.