If you are possessing with professional customer service, solution mindset and ability to deliver exemplary customer experience, we have something for you!
- Diversity & Multi racial culture
- 13th month bonus provided
- Relevant training and promotion opportunities provided
- Language allowance
- 13th Month bonus
- Performance Bonus
- Medical insurance ，dental & optical allowance
- Attractive training and promotion
- Diversity & multi racial culture
- Responsible to resolve customer queries in a timely and accurate manner through live chat, email, or inbound call
- Follow-up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Become and remain knowledgeable about client’s product and service
- Gather, analyst, and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience
- Recognize trends and patterns, and escalate issues outside the company policy to the global team
- Fresh Graduates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply
- Fluent English; Near-native Korean (TOPIK 5 or 6) / Japanese (JLPT 1 or 2) is preferred in terms of verbal, written & comprehension
- Flexible to work on shift rotation
- Must be able to work In Penang
**ONLY shortlisted will be contact**
Who is Teleperformance Malaysia?
Teleperformance in Malaysia is a multilingual hub that supports services in more than with 4 sites in Penang and Kuala Lumpur with more than 3,400 full-time employees today. Teleperformance in Malaysia is also Great Place to Work (GPTW) certified.