The Sales & Marketing Employer Liaison is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with potential and existing employers to create job opportunities for job seekers. The role requires a highly motivated and results-driven individual with excellent communication and negotiation skills, who can effectively promote the services and capabilities of the company to potential employers.
- Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies to attract new employers and job opportunities.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with potential and existing employers to create job openings.
- Understand the needs of employers and job seekers and effectively communicate the value proposition of the company’s services and capabilities.
- Represent the company in meetings, job fairs, and other events to promote its brand and services.
- Create and maintain accurate records of employer contacts and job openings in a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Work collaboratively with other teams to ensure the timely delivery of services to job seekers and employers.
- Negotiate and close job placement deals with employers to meet revenue targets.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, labor market data, and hiring practices to develop effective sales and marketing strategies.
- Provide regular reports and updates on employer engagement, job placement success rates, and revenue growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sales, business administration, or a related field.
- Fresh Graduate are welcomed to apply.
3-5 years of experience in sales, marketing, or business development, preferably in a staffing or workforce development setting. (Added Advantage)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills, with the ability to effectively sell the value proposition of the company’s services to employers.
- Experience in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies, including lead generation, cold calling, and networking.
- Knowledge of CRM systems, sales pipelines, and other sales tools and techniques.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to achieve business objectives.
- Results-driven mindset with the ability to meet or exceed revenue targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
This job description outlines the key responsibilities and qualifications required for a Sales & Marketing Employer Liaison position. The role is critical in developing and maintaining relationships with potential and existing employers to create job opportunities for job seekers. The successful candidate will have a mix of sales, marketing, and business development skills, as well as the ability to build and maintain relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.