Provide accurate payroll and Compensation & Benefits as one of the important elements in Global Mobility.
- Complete all mandatory system country reassignment actions input for both the global/local data relevant to the transfer assignment while ensuring first time right data accuracy.
- Close collaboration with the global IM team across 3 Shell Business Operations including HR Advice, HR Operations and local HR to ensure up to date information (eg: transfer details, compensation and benefits).
- Exceptional great eyes for details for all transfer related payments with the involvement of multiple currency differentiator, including first time right information on salary details that ranges from ~ USD 150k – USD 225k per single transfer transactional activity.
- Proficient in STIA shadow payroll system creation to supplement the complexity of the tax and legal requirement of impacted countries (eg: Australia, Malaysia, United States).
- Ability to discern and safeguard important documents such as receipts and invoice that may also contain personal information of the employees to be e-filed in the system.
- System actions for all assignment types including transfer related claims for senior employees up to Salary Group 1.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Compliance (system, policy and processes)
- Following the right ways of working without putting employee and company in legal business risks.
- The ability to question why we are doing what we are doing.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Personal Effectiveness
- Well-developed administration and organization skills with strong attention to details.
- Multitasking activities such as managing day to day activities while being involved in regional and global projects
- Ability to set priorities, manage your time and workload and dependably meet strict deadline
- Self-driven attitude – knowing what to achieve and how to obtain resources independently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related areas with ; 3 years of working experience preferably in Mobility/Payroll/Data Management
- Excellent communication skills in English is mandatory (written and verbal).
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize workload accordingly.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High personal integrity and Respect of People – will often deal with highly confidential information.