• Provide day-to-day operations and functional support to GFS IA team on FAM related matters including but not limited to incidents and change request.
• Ensure solutions are consistent with regional template and ensure regional solution architecture team is aligned.
- Assist Team Manager in ensuring both business SLA and internal SLA are met in accordance to our governance framework on assigned PIR and PCR.
- Support end users in system usage and assist in raising overall SAP proficiency in the end user base and act as an SAP ambassador.
- Timely delivery on project assignments as per agreed milestones and timeline.
- Assist Team Manager on Month End Closing (MEC) active monitoring and escalation.
Job Requirements :
- Fresh graduate in Bachelor of Business / Accounting / Finance with CGPA 3.0 and above or minimum Second Class (Upper Division) or minimum 1 year of relevant SAP experience in the area of FICO or Treasury. Knowledge in SAP SOLMAN as processor for PIR and PCR handling.
- Strong core knowledge in accounting and treasury process.
- SLA familiarity and performance driven work culture
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills