- Work closely with relevant key stakeholders to plan, coordinate, and successfully execute sanitation program accordingly.
- Oversee the cleaning and sanitisation of equipment, surfaces, utensils and plant environment, provide ‘hands on’ support to all sanitation employees and other plant employees as required.
- Report non-compliance and take corrective actions to assure compliance to all quality assurance, food safety requirements and safe working practices on a regular basis.
- Manage sanitation operating budget, orders, manage inventory, safely store sanitation agents and cleaning substances; renew yearly Poison Permit and update poison inventory for audit purpose from Health Department.
- Review and monitor Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures, checklist, and records. Participate in internal & external audits.
- Review and monitor sanitation results in order to recommend for continuous improvement on procedure, methods, effectiveness and resource utilization.
- Work closely with 3rd party sanitation contractors and chemical supplier technical staff to provide training, trouble shoot and eliminate root cause on issues of non-conformities.
- Provide input on sanitation excellence across the organisation in conjunction with Quality Assurance, Microbiology and Food Safety.
- Maintain a safe working environment and ensure continued compliance with the Occupational Safety & Health Act.
- Responsible for basket, crates & palette washing and cleaning to ensure sufficient clean crates and basket to support the production.
- To perform any tasks and assignments as directed by the management from time to time.