- Responsible for assessing compliance of employee reimbursement activities as well as associated healthcare compliance reviews in a timely and accurate manner, against the Company’s Policies, Procedures and External regulatory requirements.
- Clearly documents all compliance assessment (i.e assessment results) activities in concur during claim processing
- Performs other relevant support activities as and when required (e.g. support in validating/ performing data analysis/testing which contributes to the reporting to affiliates/ Compliance Projects )
- Escalates issues to superior/RSS Line Manager (where required)
- Engages in networking with colleagues from other business functions when required to
- Supports the team in performing operational activities and involved in identifying/ implementing improvement opportunities within the current operational process
Key Competencies Required
- Good command and written of English
- Proactive at work and able to manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Strong analytical skills and great attention to details
- Able to challenge the status quo with skepticism and is passionate about process validation / improvement
- Possess strong communication skills and a good record of extra-curricular activities.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work in a team effectively, deliver on commitment.
- Undergraduate Degree students from reputable universities in Malaysia in relevant field of study (Prefer Business Studies, Business Admin, Business Management, Commerce, Accounting or Finance related major).
- Consistently achieved good academic performance (Minimum CGPA 3.0 or equivalent).
- Available for a minimum period of 6 months for internship.