We looking for a talented, self-driven, high-performance individual who has an incredible work ethic and enjoys the challenges of a fast-paced professional office environment. Other preferable skills include:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Able to speak and read in English
- Enthusiastic and team-oriented
- Desire to learn new skills and take on challenges
The intern will learn to:
• Approach property owners by cold-calling.
• Support property manager due to diligence and transaction closings, including travel to property sites as needed.
• Coordinate deal sourcing and transaction screening, including creating property and investment summaries.
• Build and maintain the database(s) for potential acquisitions, including property and property details.
• Publish property listings on different types of property posting platforms, such as Property Guru, iProperty and etc