• Provide secretarial and administrative duties to Director.
• To organize daily routine work.
• Assist in managing meetings schedules, correspondences, reports, call screening,
travel arrangements, handling private and confidential matters.
• Compose and prepare correspondence and presentations, compile documents for
• Maintain Directors’ office systems, including data management to ensure
information is organized and easily accessible.
• Schedule and coordinate Directors’ traveling arrangement including outstation
and overseas traveling.
• Booking of air flights, accommodation for the scheduled traveling itinerary.
• Maintain strict confidentiality in matters related to the Directors and Company at
• Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations, as required by the
• Reminding Director of important tasks and deadlines.
• Maintain good working order to all business correspondences, record and
administrative facilities which include mail, fax distribution, filing / document
• Planning and organizing company event and conference.
• Liaise with HQ office on the document submission for approve.
• Perform any other ad-hoc duties assigned by Superiors.