. Preparing for Board/Committee meetings & AGM, attend these meetings (where
necessary) and record minutes of meetings.
• Compiling and delivery of Board papers.
• To liaise with internal & external parties including co sec, share registrar, auditors, etc. and
follow through on signing and action required within timelines.
• Verifying details in draft statutory forms, announcements, circular resolutions and other
documents prior to Directors’ approval/signatures.
• Ensuring that statutory records or registers are properly kept and updated.
• Monitor daily share price movements and prepare monthly ROD analysis for circulation to
• Update NHF’s website.
• Other ad-hoc duties to be assigned from time to time