Fresh Graduate Program (Internship):
Fresh Graduate Program and Internship hiring in Huawei Malaysia is ongoing. This program offers outstanding local talents opportunities to learn and develop while participating in multiple countries’ ICT development.
We will interview and hire fresh graduates and undergraduates in 2022 who are looking for internship opportunities currently.
Interview Schedule: Video Interview On-going
- Support in designing, developing, configuring and implementing the technical solution to establish sustainable network infrastructure.
- Support in analyzing network performance, resolving complex problems, and optimising architecture for Core network/IP network/Optical network.
- Support in RFI/RFP/RFQ including network design & network dimensioning, bill of quantity (BOQ) configuration & quotation, technical proposal & technical specifications.
- Assist in analysis of network/system needs and evaluates network/system hardware and software requirements and capabilities and provide insight. Assist in network planning, network architecture design and engineering.
- Providing technical support to customers through remote trouble-shooting on Huawei network products.
- Support equipment health check service for software and hardware inspection if required by maintenance or professional service team.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing Degree in Engineering & IT related background or equivalent.
- The candidate must possess basic interpersonal & communication skills.
- Candidate must possess basic skills in programming, computer & networking, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Internship duration(s): 3 month(s) and above.
*Positions are offered by Huawei or Huawei’s Service Provider.