- To design and build mobile applications on iOS and Android platform using native and hybrid
- Handle maintenance of mobile apps such as bug fixes and version updates.
- Ensure work delivered in timely manner
- Effective and work quickly with team members
Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- At least a Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Good to have related working experiences. – for experience applicants
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. – for fresh graduates’ applicants
Requirements & Technology stacks:
- Hands-on experience in iOS Mobile Application Development using Swift/Objective-C and XCode for iOS
- Hands-on experience in Android Mobile Application Development using Java/Kotlin/Flutter and Android
Studio for Android, Or
- Meticulous in code discipline, able to quickly write code that is good, functional, clean and consistent.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Independently and frequently keep up-to-date on recent front-end mobile technologies and developments.
- Keenly sensitive to the factors that lead to good UI/UX on a mobile application.
Good to have/ Added advantage:
- Hands-on experience with RESTful APIs and XML Web Service integration and semantics.
- Hands-on experience with mobile application design patterns, including MVVM, MVP and reactive
programming (RxJava, RxSwift).
- Hands-on experience with source code management, continuous integration and automated deployments.
- Hands-on experience with Local Storage, Local DB (SQLite) and/or ORM libraries.
- Hands-on experience with common mobile libraries, e.g. Retrofit and Butterknife.
- Hands-on experience with social media APIs.
- Published examples of mobile applications on iOS App Store and/or Google Play.