We are a software development company, aka software house which provides customized services to clients from different industries. You will be exposed to different programming languages and frameworks which will benefit your career development.
*This position is also required to handle online inquiries from clients on system usage.*
You will play an important role to:
- Review software requirements and prepare test scenarios.
- Execute tests on software usability
- Analyse test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Prepare reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Interact with clients to understand product requirements.
- Participate in design reviews and provide input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Work as a QA for all our custom software development projects.
- Create test plans and test cases based upon software requirements.
- Find defects or bugs through manual testing.
- Work with the development team to analyze and resolve defects.
- Perform a first level manual testing based on the ticket assigned, before escalating it to the developer.
- Assist in documentation writing for example software requirements, help document or process documentation when required.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding usage/ functionality of customized systems.
- Manage all customer queries that come through online channels (Telegram, Skype, etc).
- Be responsive and process issues in a timely manner.
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
- Assist team leader to complete the daily/weekly/monthly report.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- At least 1 year of related work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Fresher are encourage to apply
Why join us?
- Young & cheerful working environment with frequent company events (sports, movie/ KTV day, team building, etc).
- Office pantry with free flow of coffee, tea, cereal drinks, snacks, sweets, etc.
- Performance bonus – better performance, higher bonus.
- Yearly increment.
- Parking and Penang bridge toll charges claimable.
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits and various types of leaves.
- Training will be provided, friendly colleagues will provide guidance and support.
For more company information or other vacancies, please visit our website at https://mastertech.my/ or company Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/joinmastertech