- To perform graphic related tasks and projects as and when assigned.
- Come up with fresh creative ideas and concepts for the on behalf of the company.
- Must be willing to coordinate with the marketing team to design promotional banners and slogans which will be integrated into the larger marketing campaign.
- Design website images, product image and banners each week.
- Design social platform material each day.
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Assist and work closely with graphic designer to develop design concepts.
- Receive feedback from the Graphic Design Manager and make necessary changes
- Assist in conceptualization and designing of marketing materials such as advertisement, social media (Facebook and Instagram posts and stories), festival greetings and any online related matters.
- Perform and execute any other duties as assigned by the superior from time to time
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Multimedia, Graphic Design, or any related field.
- Knowledge about AI, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Suite & CANVA
- Complete tasks in a timely basis.
- Creative thinking and open minded.
- Discipline, independent and show initiative.
- Good interpersonal skills with colleagues and supervisors.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume and academic transcript, alongside other relevant documents and work samples.