Fresh Graduate Program:
Fresh Graduate Program hiring in Huawei Malaysia is ongoing. This program offers outstanding local talents fixed-term contracts for an accelerated career, to boost their career while participating in multiple countries’ ICT development.
We will interview and hire fresh graduates and undergraduates who are completing their degrees in the years . You may be completing your study in a few more months, apply and secure your career at Huawei in advance.
1. Fresh Graduates looking for their first employment, both local-based and overseas-based.
and wish to join the teams with a global development platform.
Interview Schedule: Video Interview Ongoing
At Huawei, HR specialists assume various roles to help create a fully connected, intelligent world:
- Practitioner of HR management theories: Provide innovative ideas and theoretical support for corporate management practices.
- Developer and implementer of corporate HR policies: Develop and boost HR expertise.
- Strategic business partner: Provide leading HR methodologies and solutions, drive organizational and individual capability improvement and promote continuous business success.
- Ambassador of the companys corporate culture, and develop the cultural DNA that will ensure the company’s long-term success.
- Major in HR management and psychology, with a focus on relevant theories and research methods
- Language requirements: Fluent English (speaking, reading, listening, and writing); able to use English as a working language
- Good communication, coordination, problem-solving, and writing skills.
*Positions are offered by Huawei or Huawei’s Service Provider.