• Teaching according to the educational needs up to British Curriculum, including the appropriate setting, delivering lessons, and marking of work to be carried out by the students.
• Prepare course materials such as syllabus, homework assignments, handouts, etc
• Observe and evaluate students’ performance. Enduring a high-quality learning experience for students, which meets internal and external quality standards.
• Maintain student attendance records, grades and other required records.
• Create a positive educational climate for students to learn in.
• Updating professional knowledge and expertise as appropriate to keep up to date with developments in teaching practice and methodology, in general, and in the curriculum area of the related subjects.
• Preparing and regularly updating subject materials.
• Preparing information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises.
• Organizing and participating in social, cultural activities and school events.
• Ensures that children are safe, well behaved and disciplined.
• Provides updates to parents on children’s behavior and progress.
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• At least SPM or Diploma in any field or equivalent.
• Excellent in the attendance record.
• Staff birthday celebration and hamper/gift card given during the festive celebration.
• Annual trip per year, annual lunch.
• Annual salary increment.
Working hour (Shift):
i; Fri: ; ; 7.00pm
ii; 1.00pm (Depend on contract)