- Responsible for the conceptualizing, planning, and prioritization of big data & data warehousing projects.
- Conducting quantitative research through statistical analysis and develop actionable insights. Also, presenting the insights in a clear manner to the stakeholders
- Collaborating with stakeholders in other departments to execute on strategic initiatives through project-based research and ad-hoc analysis.
- Conduct exploratory data mining and analysis to understand customer behaviors, experience, engagement and uncover opportunities
- Setup a centralized, automated, and governed Enterprise Data Warehouse to support Data Analytics work for Data Analytics Team.
- Work with a team on the development, operation, and maintenance of Data Analytics solutions (e.g. utilizing statistical modelling and time-series analysis) to build company specific or market metric/KPI predictions.
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modelling and data science analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Work with variety of data sources from multiple business divisions, spotting and managing data development challenges in the organization, proposing, and deploying data science solutions.
- Bachelor Degree Specialized in: Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or similar field
- At least 4 years of experience in Data Science.
- To work with a team to derive useful insight out of raw data
- Strong problem-solving ability and statistical analysis skills
- Align data projects with organizational goals
- Ensure data quality and integrity
- Interpret and analyze data problems
- Build analytic systems and predictive models
- Visualize data and create reports (using Power BI)
- Experience with SQL databases