Your key responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage month end closing and reporting process for the Management;
- Work closely with all subsidiaries to ensure timely and quality reporting of monthly financials;
- Consolidate and prepare monthly management accounts, financial statements, and any other financial reports, ensuring timely submission and compliance with relevant governing rules, standards and requirement;
- Maintain a full spectrum accounts for the companies assigned, undertaking daily operations such as transaction recording, payment, collection, fixed asset registration, reconciliation, etc;
- Monitor and manage working capital, bank balances and cash flow report of the companies assigned;
- Provide support on the maintenance and preparation of company/ sub-group accounts of the subsidiaries;
- Handle all inter-company matters, including reconciliation, settlement, and issue resolution;
- Assist in accounting and financial reporting matters and technical advisory;
- Liaise with tax agents and assist in all tax matters;
- Liaise with auditors and assist in managing the audit process for the Group;
- Participate in the implementation and maintenance of financial systems;
- Assist in establishing and updating policies, procedures and operating manuals, ensuring continuous improvement in work efficiency and processes;
- To undertake other jobs assigned by superiors as required from time to time.
Candidate must possess at least Degree/Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accountancy, Professional accountancy qualification-ACCA/MICPA/CIMA or equivalent;
At least 5-7 years of working experience in a relevant filed;
Required skill (s): Strong leadership and entrepreneurship character.
Required language(s): English and Malay. Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking clients.
Excellent analytical and organizational skills, meticulous and good communicator.
Applicants must be willing to work in Bangsar South.