Looking to kick start your career working on the latest automation tools or exploring options to jump-start your career again moving on from mundane technical support to real-world programming?
Are you prepared to embrace a vibrant, fun and friendly working environment?
If your answer is yes, then we have the right role for you.
At Aspiro, our Junior Software Developers will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects and thus gaining various exposure to different technologies. They are namely Robotic Process Automation (RPA), SAP Automation Scripting, Service Now development, C#/.NET programming before going on to specialize and develop more in-depth in a specific domain. Juniors will also be paired with a mentor, who will guide and assist on all professional and technical development throughout the career at Aspiro.
What you will be doing:
• To develop and test applications.
• Good at narrowing down problems and resolving root causes? Volunteer to assist our seniors on troubleshooting and resolving some real-world issues.
• If you have the appetite for more, there are opportunities to be exposed to project management or business analysis activities under the mentorship of our project manager and functional lead.
• An Agile contributor!
What you should have:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• Fresh graduates or 3 years of working experience or below in .NET programming or any software development platform is our target!
• Required Skills: C#, .NET Framework and MS SQL Server.
• Nice to haves: Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Automation, Java or Python.
• Ability to read and write in Mandarin is a yay as it helps in communication with our China stakeholders.
• Local Malaysian applicants only.