- Develop software solutions based on user requirements; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming.
- Improve operations by analyzing and identifying areas for modification and recommend solutions.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Mentor, support and develop junior and mid-level software developers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products as required by the users.
- Make informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services and applications at scale.
- Passionate about great technologies, especially open source.
- Understand business needs and know how to create the tools to manage them.
- To lead all internal product and related application development.
- To prepare proposal or technical documentation for tender preparation which the company involve.
- Perform any other related task/function/responsibility that may be assigned by the Management/Company from time to time.
Requirements and skills:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in the related field.
- Has a vast knowledge in Programming Language (ASP.NET, NET, MS SQL, MY SQL, Java Script, Windows Services, Devexpress, and Mobile Application).
- Well versed for Object- Oriented Programming (OOP) and Mobile View Controller (MVC) design patterns.
- Able to work independently with a minimum supervision.